rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

ONLY 4 YOU

Love is a many splendor thing,I can see in the warmth of your smile in the sparkle of your eyes in the gentle touch of your hand in the innocence of your gaze ............
The smile on your face the confidence in my heart and the encouragement in my blood. the strength in my body and lastly the unadulterated intention and soul.........
It is all because of u specially the support u have been given me 4 the last.......
The real continuation of my heart and soul becomes when u r specially with me.
I think that u r special gift of god 4 me & created 4 me . I request 2 maintain the meaning of your name and keep smiling because smile is the music of heart and always express beauty character with lovely strings of lip.....
U r so beautiful that all beautiful things of the world seem to be less in front of u. (shyam)

0 comments:

Post a Comment